Total Visitors

Wednesday 15 June 2011



Playing badminton on Sunday left me with sore muscles that didn't feel better until today. It's sad and shows how extremely out of shape I am! Ironically, my friends and I have plans to go hiking on Monday (possibly doing the Grouse Grind!). No idea how I'm going to pull that off. I very much might be out for a week after. Actually, it would be nice to just be able to finish it in one piece!




After our badminton workout, we headed off to What8ver cafe. Upon hearing news about bubble tea powder + pearls being cancerous, we opted for the fresh fruit drinks and the green teas. Better safe than sorry right? We also got the orderd the honey toast to share. Magnificent isn't it? It's a cube of toast with filled with honey, ice cream, strawberries, banana, oreo, and Pocky sticks. It's yummy but definitely looks better than it tastes... especially since our toast was a bit burnt :(



So I'll be heading downtown to watch game 7 with Vic and his friends tonight. I'm actually worried about how crazy it might get. I just hope we win and that there will be no big riot!




No comments:

Post a Comment