Total Visitors

Saturday 18 June 2011

retail therapy.. once again

Despite the rainy weather, me and a few of my girlfriends headed downtown today to do some shopping. It was the first time we've been down there since the riot broke out last Wednesday. I remember watching the news that night and just being in complete shock that some people in our city can become so violent and destructive. It's hockey, not the end of the world. The Canucks had a good season and will get to play again next year. Thanks to the volunteers who helped clean up the streets on Thursday, Granville and other areas seemed clean and back to normal again. Although we did see some broken windows that were temporarily blocked off with boards.

So on a happier note, a whole bunch of stores were having sales, including Zara, Plenty, H&M, and Banana Republic. Check out those stores if you're looking to add to your summer wardrobe!


A few things I saw at Zara on Robson:




L: Trouser pants for about $35.99. Large selection in many colours and styles.

R: Blazer for $69.99. I almost purchased this one because I was looking for a light-colored blazer. I ultimately decided against it because I still want one that's more of a blush color.




L: Khaki trench coat for $79.99. If you are looking for a nice trench, go find yours at Zara now! They had a great sale selection today, but they sell fast! I have this exact one and the fit is great for petites.

R: LBD for $99.99. A cute, classic shape.




Jumbo hot dogs! No better way to refuel after hours of walking.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would comment since I am in this post! The black dress is quite cute on the mannequin, but not $100 cute. I had a fun day shopping and hope to see you soon =)

    -WC

    ReplyDelete