Total Visitors

Saturday 30 April 2011

Afternoon Tea

The Urban Tea Merchant on West Georgia


L: The bride-to-be all dolled up in her purple princess ensemble
R: Everyone started off with a lovely strawberry sorbet



L: A tier of goodies
R: Savoury goodness. The smoked salmon was definitely a favourite!



L: I was craving something milky so I opted for a chai tea latte
R: The tissue paper kimono that J was fascinated by



The bridal shower was a success! The afternoon was filled with great tea, great sweet and savoury treats, and endless laughter. The array of dainty pastries was almost too pretty to eat! It was definitely a perfect day to spend downtown.

Now back to studying I go!

2 comments:

  1. looks so yummy and fun! would you recommend this place for high tea?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vivian :) I would definitely recommend the place if you're looking to go for high tea somewhere. I don't think I'll be going back there myself any time soon though.. because it was quite pricey!

    ReplyDelete