Total Visitors

Tuesday 19 April 2011

I should really be naming this blog "bi-monthly ramblings" instead judging by the frequency of my posts! I've been lazy, I know. Falling into a pattern of putting things off. Good news is, I've collected quite a few photos to post!

Short week, long weekend! What more can I ask for? These two weeks have been almost stress-free. Managed to get a lot more sleep (and shopping?) in.

So as usual, lots of catching up to do. So lets get right down to business.







Yavis Club


Trees Organic Coffee

Went for cheesecake at two different places within the last two weeks: Yavis Club in Richmond and Trees Organic Coffee on Granvile. Trees Organic had much, much better cheesecake! The berry cheesecake I had at Yavis too icey, giving it a funny texture. I had a mocha cheesecake at Trees Organic and it was deelish. I highly recommend the Almond Marzipan though! I only had a small bite since my friend had ordered it, but one bite was all it took <3 No pictures of the pieces of yummy cheesecake though because we devoured them too fast :(



L: R hopes to be cast as Jack Sparrow in the next Pirates movie
R: Princess W and her castle in a land far, far away

So the Disney Store reopened at Metrotown! Didn't even know until Kat told us. Me, Vi, Kat, and R definitely had a blast wandering around in the store.








Last friday's TGIF event was All-you-can-eat sushi. I'm glad we finally tried it out together as a group... but I really don't think I'll be having ayce again in awhile. We definitely over-ordered, over-ate, and over-stuffed ourselves silly. I think I only ate two bites of rice that night and skipped breakfast the next day.




So I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on another shopping ban. My friend J and I went on one last summer in attempt to control our spending habits. Although it was only a two month attempt (mine was actually cut short to one month :P), I would definitely say that we were successful in stopping ourselves from buying a bunch unneccesary stuff. It's not going to be easy, especially since there seems to be a ton of sales around lately and I'm literally at metrotown everyday! yikes.

2 comments:

  1. I look so G in that photo. btw, still the only follower... where's the progress at -_- hahaha jp. ohhh you SHOULD blog about that time you were waiting at a different car waiting for G to open it. while we went straight to G's real car... I'm sure you'll get more hits on you blog. LOL... but that's just a suggestion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh sigh -_- no that incident shall never be mentioned again

    ReplyDelete