Total Visitors

Friday 29 April 2011



One more week to go. Must stay focused and prepare myself to tackle those upcoming finals!

So as another week draws to an end, I'm getting more and more stressed out. This is going to be one busy weekend. I will be attending a bridal shower tomorrow, my first one ever! I don't really know what to expect and it'll definitely be a new experience. Sunday will be completely dedicated to studying. I still have a lot of material to cover and really hope that I won't have to cram too hard at the end.




So I watched a bit of the Royal Wedding during dinner. I was mostly curious about how Kate Middleton's wedding dress looked like. In my opinion, her dress did not have the wow factor but she really did look beautiful in it. I liked her sister's (the maid of honor) dress a lot though. It was quite elegant and very flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment